Plastic buckets are mainly used to store and transport […]
Plastic buckets are mainly used to store and transport various liquids. They are not easily broken, rusty, not sunken, and light in weight. Plastic buckets are widely used in chemical, pesticide, food, mechanical and electrical industries. Plastic buckets are well received by everyone, and now they are widely used. So what tests need to be performed before using plastic buckets? The following is a detailed introduction for everyone, I hope it can be helpful to everyone.
1. We need to test the temperature drop of plastic barrels at room temperature. The specific steps are to drop the water of Sheng's nominal capacity twice from a height of 1.2 meters. If it is not broken, it can be used normally.
2. Check the stacking of plastic barrels at room temperature. The stacking capacity is 2 pieces of water with a nominal capacity. There are no supports on all sides, and it can be used normally after 48 hours without leakage.
3. For liquid tightness testing of plastic barrels, ensure that there is no leakage for half an hour at a constant pressure of 100KPa.
4. Airtight test the plastic barrel to ensure no leakage for half an hour at a constant pressure of 200KPa.
5. Black dot impurities in plastic barrels must be ≤5 per one hundred square centimeters of surface and the length should be 0.5 centimeters.
The above are the five aspects of plastic buckets that need to be tested in the early stages of use. In order to ensure the safety of plastic buckets during use, testing before use is an important step. This can avoid some early stages in the use of plastic buckets. Avoidable problems,