Plastic basins are often used in everyday life. Most of […]
Plastic basins are often used in everyday life. Most of us use it; to wash clothes and use it to wash our face. I believe that each family must have at least three plastic basins, one for washing the face, one for washing the feet, and one for washing clothes. We have a concern when using it, is it harmful to the human body? What kind of raw material is it made of?
1. Plastic products such as plastic pots are made from petroleum refining products, and petroleum resources are limited.
2. Plastic pots are generally made of recycled pellets such as PE polyethylene, PP polypropylene, and PO materials. Plastic pots are often used to wash your face, but food-grade materials should be used if food is to be placed. If you want to enter the microwave oven, you should use PE polyethylene as the raw material for the plastic basin.
3. The material of the plastic basin is generally PP or polypropylene, because it has strong heat resistance, and also has HDPE and polyethylene. The latter two plastics are more expensive, but they are similar to the durability of PP.
4. The raw materials of common plastic pots on the market are general-purpose plastics, generally refers to plastics with large output, wide application, good formability and low price.
5. There are five major varieties of general plastics, namely polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polystyrene (PS) and propylene cyanene-butadiene-styrene copolymer (ABS). They are all thermoplastics.
Today, we talked about the raw materials needed to make plastic pots, which are used more and more in everyday life. We can also use it to grow flowers. It is durable, inexpensive and harmless to the human body. So, in the future, we don't have to worry too much when using it.