Mold aspect (1) If the gate is too small, consideration […]
(1) If the gate is too small, consideration should be given to adjusting the size of the gate or adding an auxiliary gate.
(2) If the shunt is too small or improperly configured, try to arrange a reasonable balance or increase the size of the bypass.
(3) The mold structure is not good, resulting in abnormal injection cycle.
(1) There are dead corners or obstacles in the cylinder, which easily promote the degradation of the molten material.
(2) The mechanical plasticizing ability is too small, the plastic in the cylinder is not completely plasticized, the mechanical plasticizing ability is too large, the plastic heating time in the cylinder is too long, the plastic is easy to age, and the product becomes brittle.
(3) The ejection device is inclined or unbalanced, and the cross section is small or unevenly distributed.
(1) The raw materials of the plastic turnover box are mixed with other impurities or improper or excessive solvents or other additives.
Plastic turnover box
(2) Excessive number of plastic regeneration, excessive content of recycled materials or excessive heating time in the cylinder will promote brittle cracking of parts.
(3) Poor quality of plastics, such as high molecular weight distribution, rigid molecular chains and other structurally uneven components, or excessive contamination of other plastics, additives, dust and other impurities is also a cause of brittleness.