As we all know, the price of plastic products is insepa […]
As we all know, the price of plastic products is inseparable from the length, width and height of plastic products, as well as the complexity of plastic molding. Therefore, the quotation staff will quote according to the customer's sample description, then the blister packaging of the plastic factory. What is the processing flow of the product? What are the specific methods to achieve it?
Computer designed plastic products:
After the customer basically approves the quotation, the request, physical or blister samples will be handed over to the business department. The production scheduling will require the computer design department to scan the customer's physical object and combine the print design to produce a flat design drawing of the blister product.
After the customer approves the computer design draft, the production scheduling will decide which method to use to develop the mold (gypsum mold, copper mold, aluminum mold) according to the complexity of the plastic product, and the development cycle is 3-5 days.
Blister proofing is mostly done with plaster mold, and its operation steps are:
1. First use the manual mud paste to form the contour;
2. Put on the blistering machine to form the blister blank;
3. Pour into the blister embryo with a special plastisol for blistering, and form a gypsum blank after air drying;
4. Deep processing of gypsum blank and regular shape by electric milling machine;
5. Manually sanding and manually adding parts;
6. Bonding each polished gypsum component into a complete plaster mold;
7. Put it into a plastic plate-making machine to form a complete sample;
8. According to the size of the finished product, trim the edges manually and seal the edges to complete the proofing process. If there is a demand, the printing and proofing department will also make the paper card, sticker or color box used for the plastic sample, and they will reflect the actual printing result with the full-open printing digital proofing machine. Making plastic production molds:
After the sample is approved by the customer, a certain number of production orders are usually placed.
Production scheduling will determine which type of mold is used for mass production based on the complexity of production and plastic forming:
Using gypsum mold production, the mold making process is similar to blister proofing. The advantage is that the production cycle is short and the cost is the lowest. It takes only one to two days to make a full-page (60X110cm) mold. The disadvantage is that the surface of the plastic finished product is rough. In the production, the mold is easy to be broken, and the durability is poor, and it is impossible to form a product with large depth, high complexity, and thick sheet.
The use of electroplated copper mold, the process is to spray a good surface of the blister surface sprayed with a layer of conductive agent, and then placed in the electrolytic cell is coated with a thick layer of copper, the plating process takes 72 hours, then the copper mold The advantages of gypsum plaster (increased hardness), polishing and air-eye treatment are as follows: the surface of the blister product is smooth, the cost is moderate, and the durability is strong. The disadvantage is that the mold has a long production cycle and cannot complete the production of precision blister products. .